• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saquan Barkley Is Now The 4th Highest Paid RB In The NFL

bobsfoodbasics

5 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

I thought the same thing that he was being greedy, but then the guaranteed money number came out and made it perfectly clear why he declined the offer. Being a little more than 10 million guaranteed is disrespectful. 

Freeman is the highest paid running back and he has 22 million in guaranteed money. 

What’s wrong with you? What would possess a person to get some context and facts before throwing out insults born of ignorance? You are not doing this right.

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

I’m saying ending poorly for him...pitts gets hurt only if he gets hurt, TY

You specifically said “for Pitts”. Please explain how that means Bell and not the team? 

That’s entirely possible. Which is why he turned down a contract with very little of it guaranteed. Not selfish. Risky yes. But to get to UFA will be well worth it. 

2 hours ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

That's what I thought when the 'Boys & Jags drafted Zeke & Fournette with their 4th pick overall. Guess I was wrong (with the exception of Zeke's dumbassness).

Taking Zeke over Ramsey was a mistake at the time and will probably always be a iffy decision.

Even if they're both all-pros, Ramseys shelf life will be longer than Zekes. Especially since Zeke isn't much of a receiving back 

11 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

DG and NYG had better hope this guy pans out and does not turn into a "Bust" after all that money payed him in that contract only to regret it.

The opportunity cost of drafting a bust #2 overall (especially with a 37 year old starting QB) would be worse than that contract.

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

With No camp or summer workouts with team, I bet he doesn’t make it thru the season...if he gets a hangnail he’s gonna claim he can’t play

if I was Pitts I’d get rid of him ASAP 

You mean doing exactly what he did last year before he had His best season? You need to stop digging. Every word you say is either foolish or completely false. How many more statements are you going to try before you get anything right? I feel like I’m pistol-whipping a blind kid.  

Archived