• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin crying and talking smack about Cam Newton

Saca312

11 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

fug him.  I didnt ever want his fat ass here to begin with...  how you gonna blame Cam bc you're too fat to get open?  Lol.  STFU.  I posted numerous times during his tenure here (when he wasn't injured or morbidly obese) of instances of him quitting on routes, running the wrong routes, being called for unnecessary penalties that cancelled out big plays...  and he wants to speak on another player, let alone a former MVP's knowledge of the game??  Again, STFU.  And a huge reason Cam's accuracy has been less than ideal was because we traded away a HOF receiver and tried to replace him with KB's fat, slow ass who couldn't get open...  we then surrounded him with several other slow ass receivers who couldn't get open...  and anyway, any issue he is bringing up now, he would've had to question before we drafted him, and rumor was at the time that KB bombed his 40 to purposely drop to us bc he wanted us to draft him...  iirc, KB said that himself.  And facts are, Cam won MVP and the team had their best year in KB's tenure here when he was injured for the year.  He is a walking net negative, except when he steps on a scale.  So, again, fug him and his Michelin man looking ass.  This is some bitch made stuff right here...  he's gonna feel real dumb when Cam wins another MVP this year and a Superbowl.

I literally didn't care when we traded his ass

I don’t see an issue what KB is saying, he’s not wrong, but I do see an issue saying it.

All young WRs want to go to a Brady or Rodgers, someone who’s going to place the ball easily into their hands. It’s no secret Newton has accuracy issues and during KBs time here he would have to adjust quite a bit to make a great catch on a ball lobbed into the or into dangerous coverage.

But that’s just how it goes. That’s his style, like Favres. Every WR would probably rather have Rodgers but stop being a little bitch and realize winning is much more important that gettin perfect throws your way making your job easy to the point anyone can do it.

This team never needed KB...at all and went to the SB without him. I don’t understand how that fact does not humble someone supposedly a #1 receiver. And to add to that, Shula never used any weapon appropriately or called plays helping Cam.

I get it, he didn’t want to work harder than he should. That’s KBs style. No reason to bring it up now after the fact and be a little bitch.

As far as DW STILL salty about his mom doesn’t make any sense why would your boss or co workers go to your moms funeral. He is the whiniest bitch this team has ever had.

Archived