• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin Rips Cam

NJPanthers12

Wow. I don’t even know what to say to this.

I mean, I felt like I would’ve been even more successful if … I don’t know, man … If I would’ve … Looking back on it, I should’ve just been drafted by somebody else. I should’ve never went to Carolina. Truly, I just think Carolina was bad for me. It was a bad fit from the get-go. If you would’ve put me with any other quarterback, let’s be real, you know what I’m saying? Any other accurate quarterback like Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben — anybody! — quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball. It just felt like I wasn’t in that position.

https://theathletic.com/458464/2018/08/04/kelvin-benjamin-qa/

9 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Wow. I don’t even know what to say to this.

I mean, I felt like I would’ve been even more successful if … I don’t know, man … If I would’ve … Looking back on it, I should’ve just been drafted by somebody else. I should’ve never went to Carolina. Truly, I just think Carolina was bad for me. It was a bad fit from the get-go. If you would’ve put me with any other quarterback, let’s be real, you know what I’m saying? Any other accurate quarterback like Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben — anybody! — quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball. It just felt like I wasn’t in that position.

https://theathletic.com/458464/2018/08/04/kelvin-benjamin-qa/

Lmaoooo now he gets to play with Josh Allen.... ass

This is the guy who left the field early before the draft because a scout from another team was coming in because he "wanted to be a Panther".  I think he didn't give enough effort and Cam let him know about it.

Too bad KB. You could have been a power in Carolina if you had wanted it but you didn't. 

Blame Cam, blame Carolina.  Everyone sees where the problem lies.

Archived