• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

I don't know how the rest of this season is going to go but United have managed to go from 11 points back of a Champions League spot to 4th in a total of 10 games. Additionally, Pogba is finally playing like a stud contributing to more goals than anyone else in the Premier League since Ole took over. On top of that, the draw of PSG in the Champions League has just become much more manageable with Neymar, Cavani, and Meunier out. And finally, there's a chance Liverpool doesn't win the league.

A little Ole Magic is all we needed

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah just a horrible effort today, absolutely no movement off the ball in the attacking third.

PSG is really good so no need to hang their heads.  Hate that Pogba won’t be there second leg,  did not agree at all with that Red.  That was awful.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

PSG is really good so no need to hang their heads.  Hate that Pogba won’t be there second leg,  did not agree at all with that Red.  That was awful.

I thought so as well but I saw a still shot of the tackle on twitter and it was definitely a yellow, unfortunately it was his second.

I'm more disappointed in the fact that Lingard and Martial could miss some time which obviously could affect the push for the top four.

Also, if Sanchez ever opens his mouth again I hope it's to apologize for being the biggest waste of space on the field. No more sulking, no more whining, just perform or get out.

• 2 weeks later...

He mentioned he was only letting Sarri know he wasn’t hurt and it was a misunderstanding.  He held City until penalties so I guess it would make some sense, why take him out?  Anyway, Chelsea could have really used that victory right now but changes appear to be coming really soon.

If Chelsea does appeal the ban they could still spend like hell in the summer knowing the ban would be coming later.  Anyway...I see big changes coming.

its a terrible look especially for a club where the power imbalance between the players and manager has led to issues multiple times in the past few seasons.

city really didnt have any legit chances on target that required a save from the keeper. chelsea defense did a great job staying compact and city really struggled with service in the final 3rd of the pitch. 

also caballero has a fantastic record in penalty shootouts in recent years and knowledge of some of the tendencies of city players. 

19 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

its a terrible look especially for a club where the power imbalance between the players and manager has led to issues multiple times in the past few seasons.

city really didnt have any legit chances on target that required a save from the keeper. chelsea defense did a great job staying compact and city really struggled with service in the final 3rd of the pitch. 

also caballero has a fantastic record in penalty shootouts in recent years and knowledge of some of the tendencies of city players. 

Valid points...hard to disagree with any of that

Archived