• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

Chelsea look really dangerous, especially with Hazard on the pitch.  I think Morata has turned the ball over on every touch today.  Dammit he looks completely terrible.  Sarri will have to try other options.  Arrizabagala looked composed, he'll be a good one.  

45 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hmmm...Arsenal did not look good today.  Man City is in another league right now.  Liverpool will probably push them but MC is fuggin amazing.  Bernardo Silva was very impressive.  They are just completely loaded.

I missed the game (was coming back from vacay).  I heard Xhaka choked again and gave up a goal.  Hope Emery have the balls to bench him unlike Wenger.

Jeez Arsenal could be up 6-2 right now.  Middle of the box is wide open.  Chelsea have to get that fixed quickly or this could get really ugly.  The first Arsenal goal was a very tough shot to stop but Kepa needs to make those saves eventually.  Great match.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Jeez Arsenal could be up 6-2 right now.  Middle of the box is wide open.  Chelsea have to get that fixed quickly or this could get really ugly.  The first Arsenal goal was a very tough shot to stop but Kepa needs to make those saves eventually.  Great match.

Awesome game!  Chelsea is packed with talent.  Arsenal D still quits from time to time.  Will take time to shake off Wenger era mediocracy.  

Great match and Arsenal could have certainly won this one...Blues at home made just a really small difference but even match for the most part.

Thought Kovacic looked very strong...Chelsea is loaded up in midfield.  We still need a centre back badly.  Arsenal is gonna be really tough this year.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Great match and Arsenal could have certainly won this one...Blues at home made just a really small difference but even match for the most part.

Thought Kovacic looked very strong...Chelsea is loaded up in midfield.  We still need a centre back badly.  Arsenal is gonna be really tough this year.

Arsenal is playing for top 4.  That’s all.  They need to fix their D or it might be a long season.  They should consider benching Mustafi.  I’m shocked he was not sold yet.

39 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Mendy has been fantastic and the depth of this team is incredible. Should be a fun year.

Mendy is big and fast.  I think the title fight will be between Liverpool and City.  Both have great defenses with amazing attack and midfield.  Other top 4 teams will be fighting for last 2 spots.  I want Arsenal to make top 4 so they can buy Dembele.

Archived