• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, ARSEN said:

Lukaku is still waaaay better than Morata and it’s not even close.  Lukaku plays hot and cold... reminds me of Ozil sometimes. 

Morata has been nearly nonexistent.  Lukaku stinks too IMO but definitely better than Morata.  Ozil seems to be in big decline.

Chelsea seals the deal for Pulisic.  Good stuff, but I don't want Eden leaving. 

54 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Morata has been nearly nonexistent.  Lukaku stinks too IMO but definitely better than Morata.  Ozil seems to be in big decline.

Chelsea seals the deal for Pulisic.  Good stuff, but I don't want Eden leaving. 

Ozil created 3 goals in his last game but dude has been injured all the time.  Ozil should not be playing RW...  his true position is CAM.

Also, congrats on Pulisic.  Great talent.

On 12/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, tiger7_88 said:

Player of the Year in the Premiere League at the halfway point IMO:

skysports-graphic-top-10-van-dijk_452390

:shades:

Hard to argue. Liverpool goes from horrible backline play to best in the league with Virgil back there. He is a calming influence on Gomez and Lovren as well and they've looked like different players this season. It also helps that Alisson has been an incredible addition, even with the hefty fee needed to secure him... 

3 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Hard to argue. Liverpool goes from horrible backline play to best in the league with Virgil back there. He is a calming influence on Gomez and Lovren as well and they've looked like different players this season. It also helps that Alisson has been an incredible addition, even with the hefty fee needed to secure him... 

Not to mention young Trent Alexander-Arnold at RB and the under-appreciated purchase via Hull City (due to their relegation) of Andrew Robertson (who is in the argument for best LB in the Premiere League).

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

De Gea stole one from Spurs today, incredible.

It looked quite a bit like Mou ball and there are some defensive tactics that Ole definitely needs to work on but a win is a win.

One of the best goalkeeping displays I have seen in a long while.  Man U is coming big time.

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Also, Pogba is a different player now.  I have been a serious critic of his play but he was excellent today.  That pass to Rasford was beautiful.

He has to be relishing the opportunity to play box to box rather than in a holding role. 

His creativiy makes him special and in a holding role you take that creativity away from him, it’s like clipping a birds wings.

Archived