• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conor Orr: Predicts Panthers to win SBLIII; Cam Newton NFL MVP

Saca312

2 hours ago, caatfan said:

I prefer the predictions where we finish behind the Saints and Falcons and miss the playoffs. Let's take it to at least mid season before opponents take us seriously. 

Do you really think any team playing against Cam is taking him lightly? Fans of the opposing team may, the team itself never does. H###, you can make a reasonable argument that the Falcons put together a defense specifically to take Cam down.

I may give Saca grief over his "intermittent accuracy" comments on Cam, but, with Cam, you always have a chance in the game. 

I think the Oline injuries may come back to bite you, particularly early, nobody is taking Cam lightly.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I could probably come up with anywhere from 3 to 28 reasons why you're wrong.

You clowns say 28-3 like y’all didnt lose a SB the year before . I won’t debate you idiots on how it was lose cause a L is a L only y’all don’t understand that lol . 28-3 or 24-10 clown . Lmfaooo

52 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Do you really think any team playing against Cam is taking him lightly? Fans of the opposing team may, the team itself never does. H###, you can make a reasonable argument that the Falcons put together a defense specifically to take Cam down.

I may give Saca grief over his "intermittent accuracy" comments on Cam, but, with Cam, you always have a chance in the game. 

I think the Oline injuries may come back to bite you, particularly early, nobody is taking Cam lightly.

Falcons put together a defense to play good defense against anybody . Sound like idiots when you say stuff like this . Just like when NO fans say every good O copied their offense . Lmfaooo . No one is building a team to stop one player let alone a QB that can’t complete 60% of his passes . 

5 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You clowns say 28-3 like y’all didnt lose a SB the year before . I won’t debate you idiots on how it was lose cause a L is a L only y’all don’t understand that lol . 28-3 or 24-10 clown . Lmfaooo

Let's be real, dude. You guys didn't just "lose a Super Bowl".

Plenty of teams have lost a Super Bowl. In most cases, hardly anybody remembers how it happened. You guys lost in such memorably epic fashion that the whole football world remembers it.

Yes we've lost as well, but I can take genuine solace in knowing we didn't lose like that.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Let's be real, dude. You guys didn't just "lose a Super Bowl". Plenty of teams have lost a Super Bowl. In most cases, hardly anybody remembers how it happened.

You guys lost in such a memorably epic fashion that the whole football World remembers it.

Yes we've lost as well, but I can take genuine solace in knowing we didn't lose like that.

Not debating anybody who’s debating which lose is worse .. you’re an idiot & would rather lose a certain way lol. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Not debating anybody who’s debating which lose is worse .. you’re an idiot & would rather lose a certain way lol. 

Some losses are embarrassing. Some are not.

Some losers at least have the honor of knowing they gave it their best shot and/or they were in it right up till the end. That's us with Super Bowl 38, and it's remembered for being one of the better Super Bowl games in history.

So yes, I'd rather lose that way. No shame, no embarrassment.

If I'd have had to watch my team have an epic meltdown though, that would have sucked a lot worse.

7 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Fact is your boys did lose a specific way and that is an embarrassing loss that was the first team to lose a SB(28-3) after having a huge lead and was put into the NFL history books as the worst embarrassing SB loss. Panthers may have lost 2 SB's didn't make NFL history doing what Failcons did having worst NFL SB loss..

Just now, rbsponsel52 said:

Fact is your boys did lose a specific way and that is an embarrassing loss that was the first team to lose a SB(28-3) after having a huge lead and was put into the NFL history books as the worst embarrassing SB loss.

Yea yea yea .. lol . A lose is a lose . Everybody knows who lost SBs & how . They’re all historic . lol . Just funny that you guys are like oh we lost like this , y’all lost like that .. it’s worse. poo is hilarious . Take solice in losing a SB because you think one is a better lose than the other . 

3 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Fact is your boys did lose a specific way and that is an embarrassing loss that was the first team to lose a SB(28-3) after having a huge lead and was put into the NFL history books as the worst embarrassing SB loss.

History books say Falcons 0-2 in the SB.. Carolina 0-2 in the SB . Both to the same teams as well lol but atleast one of those loses wasn’t historic . Lmfaooo . Clowns . 

Archived