• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cowboys at Panthers Gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

I saw some pros and cons:

-Cam threw a few lasers there. I really think this should go a long way towards silencing people questioning his accuracy.

- Defense seemed stout per usual

cons

- i noticed several times that the play clock got in the red. Multiple times actually 

- cannot believe they rushed Williams back so quickly.

- absolutely wrong decision not to shut Luke down after his second time going down. So glad he’s ok but I’d sooner take a loss to the cowboys rather than lose Luke long term.

2 hours ago, t96 said:

That injury had nothing at all to do with rushing him back or his prior injury at all. Would be the exact same outcome if he was 100% healthy or if it were any other player. Was a one off dirty hit that would fug up anyone's knee. It's not like his knee buckled on him because it wasn't stable due to rushing back...

Didn’t help, there’s no way to know either way but I’d prefer a healthy Williams in the second half of the year as opposed to a hobbled Williams for 3 and a half quarters 

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

Didn’t help, there’s no way to know either way but I’d prefer a healthy Williams in the second half of the year as opposed to a hobbled Williams for 3 and a half quarters 

It's football man those plays happen and will and can happen any time to any player. If Williams was healthy enough coming in and the previous injury had no risk of getting worse (which seems to be the case from reports) then there's no reason not to play him.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

It's football man those plays happen and will and can happen any time to any player. If Williams was healthy enough coming in and the previous injury had no risk of getting worse (which seems to be the case from reports) then there's no reason not to play him.

I mean I agree this can happen but nobody thinks Williams was completely healthy, and now he’s prob out....soooo? Enjoy amini?

Archived