• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are there any friends?

Darknight

Hey guys we’ve been followers of the Carolina Panthers since it’s execption. My boss allowed me to use her tickets to come to the game, it’s our very first one. We’re driving about 5 hours and didn’t know if anyone had a tailgate we could come crash. (It’s 3 of us) We know Cam has never beaten the Ravens, we hope to change that luck. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

22 minutes ago, Darknight said:

Hey guys we’ve been followers of the Carolina Panthers since it’s execption. My boss allowed me to use her tickets to come to the game, it’s our very first one. We’re driving about 5 hours and didn’t know if anyone had a tailgate we could come crash. (It’s 3 of us) We know Cam has never beaten the Ravens, we hope to change that luck. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I have never been but your best bet is probably the Roaring Riot tailgate. You also can pick a lot somewhere uptown, set up your own stuff and start mingling with the folks around you. Cheers!

Archived