• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's about to be Week 10...DJ Moore has more rushing yards than Anderson

saX man

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

CJ was basically a wasted signing. He's one of the highest paid #2 RBs in the NFL and he hasn't even gotten typical #3 RB opportunities.

The thing is, he's super usable and the return on RBs is nothing these days.   I think we're in a perfectly fine RB situation bc of this.  I think he should get 4-6 carries min. a game but it doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment. 

Just now, saX man said:

The thing is, he's super usable and the return on RBs is nothing these days.   I think we're in a perfectly fine RB situation bc of this.  I think he should get 4-6 carries min. a game but it doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment. 

I'm sure he was led to believe he was going to have a much more significant role than this when he signed. We've basically tanked his career. He'll be a veteran minimum type player when he hits the market next year. We've also basically taken ourselves out of the market for any other FA RB who has other offers. In other words, we better draft a backup RB in this coming draft.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sure he was led to believe he was going to have a much more significant role than this when he signed. We've basically tanked his career. He'll be a veteran minimum type player when he hits the market next year. We've also basically taken ourselves out of the market for any other FA RB who has other offers. In other words, we better draft a backup RB in this coming draft.

There is truth there.  Just don't forget that the position seems to have the most consistent pipeline out of any these days in regards to asset proven talent.  We've got Matt Breidas, Tarik Cohens, Chris Carsons, and Philip Lindseys scattered around the league.  

I like CJ, and I can definitely see a point about him being underutilized...

But we are 6-2, and this is professional football...

The team matters a lot more than his feelings... CAP isnt even active, and he's capable of being a solid backup.

Only 1 ball to go around

Just now, Seltzer said:

I like CJ, and I can definitely see a point about him being underutilized...

But we are 6-2, and this is professional football...

The team matters a lot more than his feelings... CAP isnt even active, and he's capable of being a solid backup.

Only 1 ball to go around

I first pie'd, but then I decided to cargo.  

Archived