• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL'S KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN ... In Hotel Video

bobsfoodbasics

Had his intentional kick connected would you morons agree it was bad? He missed, but he did mean to kick her.

And good god, sticks and stones, man. You're a millionaire, famous, and talented. Flying off the handle due to a word? Enjoy loserdom.

And you can tell the same posters who were on Hardy's side, saying he had the right to defend himself. She's a 19 yo girl. She can barely even scratch him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hunt just hit jackpot.

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

not to defend what he did but that title is so sensationalized. he didn't brutalize poo, he shoved her out of his room and then gives like a half-hearted boot thump to her butt. he shouldn't have done it but watching the video is very different than reading that headline.

7 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Brutalizes is ridiculously sensational. Also reports she had already physically assaulted a lady he was with, and repeatedly called him the n word. Police were called. No charges filed. 

so screwed up in the head.

6 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Brutalize :eyeroll:

I very much doubt he’s reacting like that because she wouldn’t “fug one of his boys”. Word is she called him the n word, and attacked the girl he was with. 

I do agree he shouldn’t have done all that, though.

yea in your warped political head you probably think Joe Mixon is innocent too.

5 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Depends on what you're for. Feminism or against racism? Everybody can say what they should've done, but no one really knows what they would've done if put in that situation. She was the one that initiated it and started the assault on Hunt's party and then threw around her racism expecting no consequences. If you think this is a good time to start your "White Knight" act, you are the problem. 

And lol @ "brutalized". There was nothing brutalizing about it.

"He dindu nuffin"

mod note: this user was banned for the above comment. racism is not tolerated.

23 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Had his intentional kick connected would you morons agree it was bad? He missed, but he did mean to kick her.

And good god, sticks and stones, man. You're a millionaire, famous, and talented. Flying off the handle due to a word? Enjoy loserdom.

And you can tell the same posters who were on Hardy's side, saying he had the right to defend himself. She's a 19 yo girl. She can barely even scratch him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hunt just hit jackpot.

I’m fairly certain he did connect with the kick. He just didn’t kick her very hard.

3 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

Been there. Woman gets crazy, gets in your face, racial slurs name it. Walked away with swallowed pride. Was happy I didn’t react once I cooled off. It's very difficult, but if you are a man and you next step is not walking away, you are in for a world hurt especially if you are famous.

But he needs to get better homeboys. They should have literally carried him, threw him in some some room and locked him. An angry woman will say and do anything, and sorry to say the law will give her the benefit of the doubt if you engage her.

his boys tried to hold him back but good luck holding back a top 5 RB in the NFL back when he's pissed off.

This is a super huge overreaction. Like he kind of pushed her and then kicked her in the butt. The most damage came when he pushed the dude into her. If she called him a racial slur I don’t feel sorry for her. 

This, to me is about the same as the Joe Mixon deal. Both times the man was not at fault. Ladies, don’t buck up to any men if you can’t handle the consequences 

Archived