• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The one person that cost us this game?

Samuel L. Jackson

Mike Trgovac...

How hard is it to stop a HB draw (by a backup HB even) out of the shotgun formation that you KNOW is coming?

How hard is it to man up on a Tight End?

How hard is it to get your corners on the actual line of scrimmage and out of a soft zone against SUB-PAR Wide Receivers?

We are in real trouble if Fox doesn't do something about the defensive schemes/playcalling....

This will be my only post about last night's game... There are no excuses for how our defense played and were coached last night...

I'll give the Giants credit for the win, and for being professional and hospitable, but we are clearly the better team, and as much as I hate to say it, we were outcoached in all phases.. especially defense..

I blame the huddlers that were too fuging cocky about this game. All week I kept reading posts that IMO, were way too cocky for the situation. Keep your mouth shut and let the actions speak for themselves. PLease Please, the game agianst the Saints, It would be nice if you don't smack talk with reagard to victory. Talk poo about the saints all you want, but DO NOT gaurantee victories as I saw quite a bit this past week

There wasnt one person that "lost us the game." The team was just outplayed in the second half, and we were out played by the home team.

It wasnt a blow out, we will recover next week, win the south and get on a role in the playoffs. While im not happy we lost, I am somewhat relieved. I would much rather be the team the was beat in the regular season, so we have that taste in our mouths. If we meet them in the postseason I like our chances to beat them.

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Couldnt agree more. Yeah we missed a few tackles and dropped a couple of balls but down the stretch we knew (at least I did) what they were going to do and the coaches didn't adjust. No turnovers and only 2 penalties (and Lucas' was stupid since he already had position) and we still lost. As good as I have felt in a loss though. We should have won this game.

I blame the huddlers that were too f*cking cocky about this game. All week I kept reading posts that IMO, were way too cocky for the situation. Keep your mouth shut and let the actions speak for themselves. PLease Please, the game agianst the Saints, It would be nice if you don't smack talk with reagard to victory. Talk sh*t about the saints all you want, but DO NOT gaurantee victories as I saw quite a bit this past week

Umm. No? We were confident but we had and still have a right to be.

Umm. No? We were confident but we had and still have a right to be.

I understand the difference between cocky and confident.

Its cocky to say "You Won't be able to stop the SMASH and DASH"

Its Confident to say," DWill and JStew are two of the top rushers in the league, it will be tough to stop them"

I've been complaining about Trgo's D for years. This stuff is nothing new. When the O gt back into the play not to lose mode.....it was over.

I agree. The team was more conservative than Sarah Palin last night on both offense and defense. It reminded me to the worst times under John Fox and friends.

Mike Trgovac...

How hard is it to stop a HB draw (by a backup HB even) out of the shotgun formation that you KNOW is coming?

How hard is it to man up on a Tight End?

How hard is it to get your corners on the actual line of scrimmage and out of a soft zone against SUB-PAR Wide Receivers?

We are in real trouble if Fox doesn't do something about the defensive schemes/playcalling....

This will be my only post about last night's game... There are no excuses for how our defense played and were coached last night...

I'll give the Giants credit for the win, and for being professional and hospitable, but we are clearly the better team, and as much as I hate to say it, we were outcoached in all phases.. especially defense..

When you are missing Kemo and they have a dominant run game you can't put your DBs in a position to overrun plays. They were in permanant "lets stop the run" mode and it burnt us a few times but I would rather put Eli in a position where he has to make big plays rather than let them methodically drive down the field with the run.

When you are missing Kemo and they have a dominant run game you can't put your DBs in a position to overrun plays. They were in permanant "lets stop the run" mode and it burnt us a few times but I would rather put Eli in a position where he has to make big plays rather than let them methodically drive down the field with the run.

Honestly, we let them do whatever they wanted.. We couldn't stop them from imposing their will, especially in the second half...

Archived