• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verdict is in: 3 pts by coach Wonderboy

MVPccaffrey

Hey look at that, the coach that Rivera haters constantly wanted our staff fired so they could find a clone of, put up a pathetic three points!!!  Lowest by a team in 47 years!  Despite breaking the bank for all those marquee players, HA.  At least we managed almost 5x that against a far superior defense.  More points against son of bum's D than the patriots themselves put up yesterday, in fact.

Maybe now fans across the league will cool down wanting to fire their staff while clamoring to find replacements who did mcv3y's laundry once.

just before the game they said mcvay decided to trim the offensive playbook and not add anything new, just like rivera did to us.   it bummed me out so bad.  i hate the patriots and i knew right then the rams were toast.   i mean, going against belicheat with no new wrinkles and a trimmed down playbook.  wtf?    but he is a really good coach and i would rather have him than the idiot we have.

Well what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger— or it turns you into a coward(or releases what was already hiding)

Sean will learn.

his greatness is that he’s a football genius— his Achilles heel is that his football players are not smart on the field and not clutch on the field when he’s taken out of the equation.

Goff did a lot of audibles at the line,.. but he ran the ball half of what the patriots did,.. and it was 140 yards rushing compared to the Rams 60 yards,..

goes back to passing prolifically happens because you can run... and when you can’t drop bombs you have to be able to run. 

Sean will get better— and maybe his lesson is to transfer responsibility and smarts to his players so they will adjust to the right call on the field— and they will make the clutch play.

actually most teams don’t do it well— only the Patriots do. Belicheck could make another living opening a Heas Coach school ha

Archived