• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

Missed the game because I coach a high school soccer team and they had practice today but I saw that Williams took one off the face then came back and had the gwg, good stuff.

We also got some help from the Sharks.

Magic Number: 13 Wins

Things are a little cluttered right now but we are right in the thick of it.

Metro Top Three

1. Islanders - 77 points

2. Capitals - 75 points

3. Penguins - 71 points

Wild Card

1. Canadians - 73 points

2. Hurricanes - 70 points

In The Hunt

1. Blue Jackets - 69 points

23 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Holy crap! I posted my comment while watching Philly get beat 3-1 in the Stadium Series against Pittsburgh but Philly just came back to win 4-3 in OT and because the Canes have more ROW's they are now ahead of Pittsburgh in the standings with the same amount of games played!

Huge day for us. The big shutout win (unfortunately I missed it as I was on a plane) and the PIT and Montreal chokejobs along with Caps loss. Only blemish was CBJ and PIT getting a loser point, but whatever still a big day. CBJ looks like they'll easily get a top 3 spot in the metro after their trades to go all in this year so we gotta get past Pens and/or Canadiens (or even Caps). We'll see what happens at the deadline but I actually really like this group and think we should stand pat. We can make the playoffs for sure without making a trade and there doesn't seem to be any clear moves that would help us both now and in the future. 

Archived