• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fringe 2008 - 2013

Dex

I'm super late to the party but it's free on Amazon Prime video and wow this show is GOOD! I'm a huge science fiction nerd and love that they have it grounded in reality. Also this show takes place 20 minutes from me so I know all of the towns and places referenced which is extra cool immersion wise. Anybody watch this when it aired?

1 minute ago, Dex said:

I'm super late to the party but it's free on Amazon Prime video and wow this show is GOOD! I'm a huge science fiction nerd and love that they have it grounded in reality. Also this show takes place 20 minutes from me so I know all of the towns and places referenced which is extra cool immersion wise. Anybody watch this when it aired?

I was in Vancouver while they were filming it. Fun set. Never seen it all but heard good things. 

I watched it from episode 1 till the end.    Wife and I loved it.     Super underrated show but I'm glad they were able to have a full run and whatnot.    I plan on going back eventually and re-watching.     I feel it hit its stride when it limited the "monster of the week" episodes to only a few per season or around that and focused more on the overall story.   

7 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I watched it from episode 1 till the end.    Wife and I loved it.     Super underrated show but I'm glad they were able to have a full run and whatnot.    I plan on going back eventually and re-watching.     I feel it hit its stride when it limited the "monster of the week" episodes to only a few per season or around that and focused more on the overall story.   

As much as I love Xfiles, when I do rewatches I typically skip the MOTW episodes. I'm with ya.

13 minutes ago, Dex said:

As much as I love Xfiles, when I do rewatches I typically skip the MOTW episodes. I'm with ya.

Yeah you kind of have to with X-Files because there's too many episodes lol.    I hit the classics like "Home" and some others but mostly do that as well.    There's also some good MOTW ones with actors that weren't big at the time like Cranston and other people.

53 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah you kind of have to with X-Files because there's too many episodes lol.    I hit the classics like "Home" and some others but mostly do that as well.    There's also some good MOTW ones with actors that weren't big at the time like Cranston and other people.

Home still disturbs me to this day.

I loved the x-files in the 90s' hence my f*ckin name on here eh.  ( had to bail on the reboot it was beyond words a pile of dog sh*t) 

I could still watch Home & Jose Chungs From Outter space any day of the week. 

I'll have to check out Fringe, I just finished catching up on The Expanse, great F*cking show can't wait for S4 on Amazon Prime, glad they picked it up after Sci Fi cancelled it. 

1 minute ago, PurityControl said:

I loved the x-files in the 90s' hence my f*ckin name on here eh.  ( had to bail on the reboot it was beyond words a pile of dog sh*t) 

I'll have to check out Fringe, I just finished catching up on The Expanse, great F*cking show can't wait for S4 on Amazon Prime, glad they picked it up after Sci Fi cancelled it. 

If you liked X-Files you'll like Fringe. It doesn't have the same atmosphere as X-Files it's defiantly not as dark (at least not yet) but the cases and conspiracy storyline are both there. Also interesting characters.

14 hours ago, Dex said:

i did. skip the last season. It sucked.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, PurityControl said:

Just started The Expanse. CQB was fuging amazing, I'm hooked.

Archived