• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Training Camp Observations

XClown1986

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I dont see why not.. we went with a rookie rb right out the gate with cmcsa. These kids will be backups and very little of that if it looks like last year. Cmc played more snaps than anybody in the league so I wouldn't think having rookie backups would hurt.

Not a good comparison at all considering that CMC was a top 10 pick while Scarlett is a 5th rounder and Holyfield is a UDFA. It's also not really accurate to say that "we went with a rookie RB right out of the gate" with CMC either. He split time with Stewart. CMC had 197 total touches in 16 games while Stewart had 206 in 15 games.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not a good comparison at all considering that CMC was a top 10 pick while Scarlett is a 5th rounder and Holyfield is a UDFA. It's also not really accurate to say that "we went with a rookie RB right out of the gate" with CMC either. He split time with Stewart. CMC had 197 total touches in 16 games while Stewart had 206 in 15 games.

yea to my memory there were games where CMC barely got any carries at all  in 2017 and that was with him being a number 8 overall draft pick.  

Archived