• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio Brown playing Chess not Checkers!!

KaseKlosed

23 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The guy is playing tiddlywinks but some marketing guy at a helmet company had a good idea. 

Antonio Brown has gotten so high on his own supply that you can see the cautionary tale building as he goes. The guy just does not have someone in his life who can tell him when the emperor has no clothes.

oh how desperately some of y'all want to believe this.

5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

By the simple fact he's an NFL player odds are greater than 50/50% he ends up broke. 

Add in other risk factors like multiple kids with multiple women, a very healthy luxury automobile habit, general mental instability, etc...

I think you will be proven correct.

6 hours ago, SBiii said:

If the discussion centered around "Matty Ice" Ryan would you still feel the same way?

something bad is wrong with you bro.  of course i don't want to see matt broke and dead by 50.  wtf?  

2 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

The game Brown is playing is called "Pest" not chess. I have never wanted someone to fail more than him. I hope karma bites him in the a$$.

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

3 hours ago, raz said:

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

Archived