• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio Brown playing Chess not Checkers!!

KaseKlosed

7 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

so, pretty much yes

8 hours ago, SBiii said:

Do you wish A. Brown was currently playing for the Panthers?

is your baby brain trying to say that if i don't want him playing here its the same as wishing him broke and dead at 50? the whataboutism is strong with you.

11 hours ago, raz said:

is your baby brain trying to say that if i don't want him playing here its the same as wishing him broke and dead at 50? the whataboutism is strong with you.

If u cud swap any Panthers receiver straight up for A. Brown today...wud u do the deal?

Yes, or no?

7 hours ago, raz said:

salary cap be damned?  of course i would.    

Not me.  He's no-character low-IQ person, divisive and a distraction, one of the 3 biggest in the league.  Don't want him anywhere near my organization.

That said, nobody said they "wanted" him dead --- that's just you trying to make something out of nothing.

I agree with the OP that the odds of him being broke by age 50 are good....have no opinion on his life span but wish him the best. 

Archived