• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Tinkering with Jake's Mechanics...

Ricky Spanish

There honestly could be something to this. It's by no means 'the reason' but it makes sense as a contributing factor. Look back at that Arizona game and you'll see the problems weren't the same as what Jake is doing now. This year Jake is throwing bad passes combined with bad decisions, the Arizona game was pretty much exclusively bad decisions(forcing way too many balls).

I don't understand why you would try and change a 34 year old QBs mechanics anyway.

I'm not going to argue anymore. You clearly have a different understanding of journalism than I do.

I'll just say that it is a reporter's job to share information that media personnel is privy to. That's sort of what they do.

If you want to go talk to Fox, Scherer and Delhomme, be my guest.

I think you're just confusing facts with bias. It's not Gantt that wants you to believe what he's reporting -- he's simply telling you what all was said.

I'm done.

I wasn't arguing, but for whatever reason you can't wrap you mind around the fact that reporting bullsh!t,....is bullsh!t....... is beyond me.

It's like saying my job is to cook you a steak, but in the most sh!tty manner I can....and I'm OK with this.

Stop trying already...............

I wasn't arguing, but for whatever reason you can't wrap you mind around the fact that reporting bullsh!t,....is bullsh!t....... is beyond me.

It's like saying my job is to cook you a steak, but in the most sh!tty manner I can....and I'm OK with this.

Stop trying already...............

That analogy makes no sense.

Perhaps the media should just report happy things?

That analogy makes no sense.

Perhaps the media should just report happy things?

Hence you not being able to understand it........

just go eat some biscuits...please. This has become very idiotic on your part.

You don't understand the analogy.........:rofl:

Lets just run run run the ball until we are stopped cold. Let Jake be Jake and let the QB coach up the new guys. We will win the majority of the games if we can keep our defense fresh and domineering!!! Then if a replacement is required he will be ready when and if the time comes. This team can WIN with this system, nothing else seems to be working!!

Watch the highlights.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80e0722f/Cardinals-33-Panthers-13

None of those passes were the crap we've seen this season. They were just forced.

I don't think it's just forcing throws. I question his ability to read defenses. He also doesn't see open targets alot of times. One particular example was in the that cards game. Jake forced it to Smith when Rosario had his man beat underneath and would have scored a TD.

I don't think it's just forcing throws. I question his ability to read defenses. He also doesn't see open targets alot of times. One particular example was in the that cards game. Jake forced it to Smith when Rosario had his man beat underneath and would have scored a TD.

that was torture looking at that. i can tell jakes tendencies just from looking at this one clip. he pats the ball before he throws, he doesnt hold onto it with two hands, he stares down recievers, and when he panics it always goes to steve smith double cvrd, triple cvrd, quadruple cvrd or not.

that is a huge part of it.

the first INT to smith should have just been thrown away.

he gets tunnel vision for whatever receiver he wnts to throw it to.

the second interception williams was right there and incredibly open.

the one where he was throwing to moose he actually had smith closer to him and more open.

he tries too hard to make the big play. bless his heart he wants to be bret farve.

You have got to be kidding me, and how you convince yourself of this insane thought process week, after week, after week is beyond me.

How many more weeks are you going to keep spewing the same bullsh!t????

Damn!

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have already said I want him benched in favor of Feeley. I suspect you don't understand basic English. I am merely saying that if Fox is making excuses and believing that changing his mechanics is the problem, it will become apparent on Sunday. And Gantt is just reporting what he is being told. No need to bash anyone here or be a douchbag unless you can't help it.

Archived