• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys or the Titans

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

4. Double Trouble has made a few appearances, Smash & Dash are MIA.

Sorry, but you're nuts for saying that. Combined, Johnson and White have 744 yards while Double Trouble have 734. I'll have to go back and look, but I think that's with less attempts as well.

Of course, Johnson is carrying the bulk of the load, but they are a pair nonetheless. Tennessee ranks No. 6 in rushing yards, Carolina is at No. 8.

Johnson's averaging 6.3 yards per carry, and had a game in which he rushed for 197 yards and caught for another 87 yards. Missing in action, huh?

Carolina has a good core of players...The Titans do not. But, Tennessee does have more draft picks next year and more money to work with. Both have a lot of problems, but I think that most of Carolina's can be fixed with a coaching change and a new QB. Nothing else is needed besides a young WR.

I"m not here to start fights I promise. Just want to know from your perspective which organization is in more trouble right now; you guys or the Titans?

I think you guys aren't very far away from turning it around (better QB play and you'd be at least .500), but the two situations are very similar as it looks like both teams have sort of quit and lost confidence in their coach.

Peace.

Too bad because the Saints have made it to less NFC Championships than the Panthers even though they've been around for 30 more years!

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Having Saints trolls on here like him just give me more reason to root against the Saints. It's a law of nature that what goes up will eventually come down. It happened to us this year and will happen to the Saints at some point as well. Maybe not this year but eventually. I will be there when it does. Paybacks are a bitch.

I didn't attack or say anything personal, yet you are calling me a troll? I'm just amazed at how you and the Titans fell so far so fast! I mean I read predictions that had Titans versus Panthers in the SB! Of course teams will have down years, I've had more than my share of them and can empathize trust me. We had the same problem, but a little different with Aaron Brooks a couple of years ago. Dude would put up good numbers but couldn't win. Eventually the team and city lost his trust and adios, he left. I like Jake being that he's from Louisiana, but I don't see a way out of this for him. So let's keep the troll comments down, I came in here to talk football. And yeah yeah, I know you've been to a SB and NFC championship games...I get that. I have mad respect for what you've accomplished in a short period of time.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Too bad because the Saints have made it to less NFC Championships than the Panthers even though they've been around for 30 more years!

Too bad for what? When did I say the Saints made it to more NFC champ games than the panthers. Answer the real questions here son.

Did he say you sucked? He is right in that the Panthers and Titans situations are somewhat similiar, and he wanted to see what you guys thought of the comparison.

Do you guys really think we give a phuck about the Titans? We are thinking about our own team, and I advise that you guys do the same.

So far this year you guys have gotten a breather from the bags over your heads, but don't get too damn uppity because karma will find a way to rear its ugly head.

I love how the only possible insults to the Saints involve karma or the 'law of averages'.

We are not really trying to insult you because we have more class.

You don't possibly think that we can't find something to insult after decades of of mind blowing mediocrity?

Puhlease...

Archived