• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys or the Titans

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I"m not here to start fights I promise. Just want to know from your perspective which organization is in more trouble right now; you guys or the Titans?

I think you guys aren't very far away from turning it around (better QB play and you'd be at least .500), but the two situations are very similar as it looks like both teams have sort of quit and lost confidence in their coach.

Peace.

Must feel good to be out of the cellar after about a decade of being the worst team in football.

Uh, I'd rather be a Panthers fan right now. More to be excited about. Deangelo and Stewart have bright futures. There is a solid core of very young players on both sides of the ball. A few changes here and there, and the Panthers are a playoff team. Titans...are sinking fast. Not a lot to be excited about besides Chris Johnson. Vince Young is still a wildcard...but he's at least a QB that has lead his team to the playoffs as a starter for a season. The Panthers have...AJ Feeley (a career backup) and some no name undrafted guy named Moore.

The biggest negative facing the Panthers is the possible exit of Julius Peppers and Steve Smith. At one time they were the premier players at their respective positions. But their stars are starting to fade. The Titans made a big mistake letting Haynesworth go. But the Panthers still have a lot of the pieces together for a playoff run, so I'll go with them.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Saints fan on division rival's forums asking which team sucks more...I mean really?

when did I ask which team sucked more...read with both eyes. I told you, b4 the season you guys and the Titans were picked as SB contenders. I was simply bringing up both situations seem very similar that's all. You guys are sensitive...wow

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

We are not really trying to insult you because we have more class.

You don't possibly think that we can't find something to insult after decades of of mind blowing mediocrity?

Puhlease...

so you say you aren't trying to insult, and then you insult the sentence after? Stay classy bro...

Do you think I'd be insulted if you say that Jake Delhomme has played like a poor excuse for an NFL QB over the last 7 games, and had perhaps the worst playoff performance as a QB in the history of the NFL?

Do you think I'd be insulted if you say that at this moment the Saints are the class of the NFC South?

Facts are facts.

You come on here to ostensibly ask about a comparison between two teams to veil your ulterior motive, which is to kick us when we are down (Moreover, I bet that you didn't go giddily rushing to the Titans forum asking them such an incendiary question).

I could easily argue, but for an aging QB who had Tommy John surgery and can't seem to keep the ball out of the hands of the opposition, the Panthers would be challenging for the division lead. The Titans can't make the same claim, which is really the primary reason that shows your true intentions for what they are.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Why the f*** do you still post here? Go troll your own site, nobody here cares to talk football with either of you a-holes. Go f*** yourselves or better yet, each other.

way to stay classy Weyco

Archived