• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Criticisms

Jimmy

So far this is what I have seen and heard here and in other social media platforms in the last 12 hours:

Cam is done, cut Cam, IR Cam, fire Ron, fire Hurney, fire Norv, CMC is overrated, CMC fault they lost to the Bucs, DJ isn't a #1 receiver, DJ and Samuel are the weakest #1 & #2 in the league, Olsen is too old, Daryl Williams is trash, the left side of the Oline is trash, Tepper's fault for not firing the whole coaching staff in January, the 3-4 defense sucks, no pass rush, DJax is overrated and gets burnt regularly, the officials fault, the NFLs fault, NFL Networks fault for only having 2 cameras, Cam is still hurt, Cam doesn't love the game anymore, clock management sucks, getting out of the huddle too slow and having predictable snap counts, Moton is playing out of position, too many touches for CMC, not enough touches for CMC,  Cam can't read a defense, Cam holds the ball too long, Cam is inaccurate,  Ray-Ray sucks as a returner, the stadium was half empty again...

Did I miss anything?

Ironically no one has mentioned the safeties which many thought was the Achilles heel.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I’ll make a comment about the safeties...

how has Eric Reid lasted so long in the NFL being such a garbage tackler.  I mean fundamentally he is horrific.  All he does is run around throwing his shoulder at folks. 

Boom, there we go. That's what I'm talking about! 

Give me more folks! 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

how has Eric Reid lasted so long in the NFL being such a garbage tackler.  I mean fundamentally he is horrific.  All he does is run around throwing his shoulder at folks. 

A boatload of people on here made similar comments last night.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I almost lost it when I saw that pathetic shoulder check sh*t he tried to pull.  Dumbass.

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Donte struggled as well. Godwin went off and Jackson's "effort" on Jones touchdown was not good. 

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

He has always sucked.  It’s insane that we have so much money invested in him.

Archived