• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OnePanther RW: Kyle Allen

ellis

I don't question Kyle Allen's arm.  Or his mechanics.  I question what's above his shoulders.  I see him locking on to his first read and if it isn't there, he isn't coming off quickly enough.

I want Kyle Allen to succeed.  I will certainly be pulling for him.  If you could put Cam's experience in Kyle's body right now you'd have a really scary QB.

Let's go 7.  Show us what you got.

8 hours ago, BrianS said:

I don't question Kyle Allen's arm.  Or his mechanics.  I question what's above his shoulders.  I see him locking on to his first read and if it isn't there, he isn't coming off quickly enough.

I want Kyle Allen to succeed.  I will certainly be pulling for him.  If you could put Cam's experience in Kyle's body right now you'd have a really scary QB.

Let's go 7.  Show us what you got.

I actually like his demeanor and how he works through his progressions on the field.  I think he is a very different/ odd kind of guy.  But when he get between those lines nothing seems to fluster him.

I wish he performed better in preseason but I think he is the kind of kid that likes the big moments and that is hard to find.  Plenty of athletes crumble when the lights come on.  

Hope he balls out. 

Archived