• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine If Kyle Allen is Lights Out on Sunday. But Cam is Ready for Week 4.

App Panther

On 9/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, MHS831 said:

I

The suggestion here is something that has entered my mind. I saw Cam stare at Williams a time or two; but I sense the tension is between Cam and Coach. If there is a rift between Ron and Cam--If Cam realizes that he has been abused by daddy--there should be conflict.  If there is conflict, it could be a bad thing for RR.  Just speculation, but it is really starting to smell like there is more here than meets the eye (or nose).

LOL

22 hours ago, Captroop said:

I'm keeping my expectations in check. Teams literally have NO film on Kyle Allen. But got dang this is exciting. Worst case we have reason to keep Cam on the bench til he is healthy. Best case, this could be the start of a new era.

But again, not gonna get ahead of myself. 

You can have all the film you want. If Allen keeps throwing the ball like he did yesterday he’s going to be a star. You can’t defend extreme accuracy, and that’s what I saw yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I mean that TD pass to Samuel was on a rope on a dead sprint to his right.  That was some Aaron Rodgers poo.

I'm as big of a Cam Stan as there is on this site but a perfect ball is a perfect ball. 

Threw a strike to DJ on his long TD too.

Archived