• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up and pick Leonard Fournette

tiger7_88

10 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Likely Ron. He and Pat have a good relationship.

So if any of this mysteriously sourced reporting is true, what you’re saying is Ron was trying to make clear the player he really wanted was Fournette and he was pushing the organization to try and go out and get him?  I could absolutely accept that as being possible.

19 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Well this thread backfired quickly LOL

planet of the apes laughing GIF

True.  I absolutely did not expect the Hurney Knob Slobbers to come into this thread and make it about Gettleman sh1tposting.

I am shocked that such a thing could happen.

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So if any of this mysteriously sourced reporting is true, what you’re saying is Ron was trying to make clear the player he really wanted was Fournette and he was pushing the organization to try and go out and get him?  I could absolutely accept that as being possible.

Or he was just talking with someone he knows about something that really isn’t important.

20 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Are you brain dead?

20 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

True.  I absolutely did not expect the Hurney Knob Slobbers to come into this thread and make it about Gettleman sh1tposting.

I am shocked that such a thing could happen.

You mean someone objectively stating that Gettleman was reported to have been trying to trade up for Fournette and you getting weirdly defensive. Shocking indeed.

”What?! Who reported?! That Huddler? No way...link? LINK?! Ha, that can’t be true no way...need it in writing and notarized by Gettleman himself”.

Really weird.

52 minutes ago, t96 said:

I’ll admit I wanted him over McCaffrey. Very very glad I was wrong. McC is the best offensive skill player in the league.

Me too. Fournette is good but CMC is a better player. I am VERY glad to have been wrong about CMC. 

Archived