• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter needs to cross that "source" off his list.

SBiii

17 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

I swear I'd think this SB guy was sanjay if his typing wasn't so good. He's so dimwitted with the things he posts like sanjay was

his youtube sports show was the best thing ever.  dukesuckgounc is a legend in my mind

22 hours ago, SBiii said:

Riverboat's comments in presser today give zero indication of any internal movement towards Cam coming back to practice after the bye.   He makes it clear the Panthers doctors and trainers have given him no new news and no timetable.

Rodrigue asked question at 2:25 mark, Ron tap dances for close to 3 minutes in response.

https://www.panthers.com/video/ron-rivera-says-team-won-t-put-pressure-on-cam-newton

Remember our doctors and trainers are the ones who cleared Cam in the off season and said he had no signs of injury and was 100% good to go... 

1 hour ago, brandon_87 said:

Remember our doctors and trainers are the ones who cleared Cam in the off season and said he had no signs of injury and was 100% good to go... 

because cam lied to them to get on the field.  patient feedback is a very important part of diagnoses.   that's why he got cleared, just like last year when he said his shoulder was fine.    he's been lying about his health for a while now. i doubt cam has any credibility with the training staff and team dr's anymore.

3 hours ago, raz said:

because cam lied to them to get on the field.  patient feedback is a very important part of diagnoses.   that's why he got cleared, just like last year when he said his shoulder was fine.    he's been lying about his health for a while now. i doubt cam has any credibility with the training staff and team dr's anymore.

Well... It's that or there's no injury and he had a talk with the Kalil's about how to rob this franchise. He doesn't have the same passion on the field or off of it. 

19 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Well... It's that or there's no injury and he had a talk with the Kalil's about how to rob this franchise. He doesn't have the same passion on the field or off of it. 

no way, i mean matt is a pro at that, but no way.  that was hilarious though.   i think the pain has sucked the joy out just like luck.   pain does that. it causes depression.   maybe he's better? be hard to know at this point

3 hours ago, brandon_87 said:

He sure doesn’t, but so many fans can’t see that.  I guess those rose colored glasses make you see things differently.   

On 10/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, SBiii said:

Au contraire. 

I fully support Cam's right to return and never want to see an athlete have their career diminished by injury.  I wish him well.

Regardless of injury, He’s 0-8 over his last 8 starts. Is that enough?

How long will it take him to get his timing back with the receivers? We get 2 Real practices per week prior to game day. Those reps need to go to our current starter. It will be hard to imagine Cam back on the field this year unless Kyle gets hurt or has a series of brain farts.

1 hour ago, Puresteel55 said:

How long will it take him to get his timing back with the receivers? 

It will be hard to imagine Cam back on the field this year unless Kyle gets hurt or has a series of brain farts.

1 month minimum.

Agreed.

I think a lot of people, a lot of people who consider themselves fans, can't wait until Cam is done. They will talk about how sad it is and how they've always been a fan, but deep inside and very privately, but quite plainly to all reading their comments, they can't wait to move on because he was never their kind of person. They want someone they can identify with. Someone who acts and tries to look like them, a "normal" person.

I say, screw normal. Screw conventional. Let Cam be Cam and may he come back and make this offense even more lethal and may he help us get that Lombardi.

Let the haters who aren't panther fans feel be miserable watching him hoist that trophy and let those panther fans who never really liked him spend years torn because they know the Lombardi they've been waiting to see come to Charlotte is there because Cam came back and won it.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:29 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

The best thing about Cam coming back will be watching fake fans like you howl and moan in anguish.

the whole fake fan thing I totally dont get, like thebigcat, an admitted Patriots fan that also jumps ship to the saints every chance he gets. why is he even here? 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, ARSEN said:

Cam is not practicing yet so no... he won’t have two weeks of practice and opponent is extremely relevant.  Cam is rusty as hell, first game back and you want him to start against basically the best D in NFL?  Talking about throwing a lamb to the wolfs, destroying his confidence and giving Allen supporters even more ammo. Dumb.

Oh no!! Not that!! How will anybody with a brain be able to function???

Archived