• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Kia have another kid

JawnyBlaze

29 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

How did Cam having another child regress to Cam's gonna be broke when he stops getting NFL checks?

In my humble opinion, those young men that go broke didn't have strong father figures in their lives before they got rich overnight. I hope I don't come off sounding misogynistic, but fathers generally teach fiscal responsibility to sons. Of course not in ALL cases, but generally speaking. 

the worst to me are the guys who did their best to be fiscally responsible and got real bad advice on financial advisers who robbed them blind.  this is the saddest frikkin thing and a few years in a federal pen is no where near justice.   i would support the death penalty in these cases, but you know how it is with white collar crime.  go to the pen, get better at it

54 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

How did Cam having another child regress to Cam's gonna be broke when he stops getting NFL checks?

In my humble opinion, those young men that go broke didn't have strong father figures in their lives before they got rich overnight. I hope I don't come off sounding misogynistic, but fathers generally teach fiscal responsibility to sons. Of course not in ALL cases, but generally speaking. 

Yep, I am a frugile person because of my dad. If I could reuse Toliet Paper to save money, I would. Just wish Dads would teach it to daughters..

On 10/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, PghPanther said:

Pro Athletes are notorious for being broke after their playing days are done.....especially NFL players..........Cam will have bills he better be planning on managing after his playing days are over................

Most are broke within 6 years...................good luck.

LOL - I wonder who this guy voted for 

Archived