• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unfavorable opinion - I'm still not happy at our WR production

beastson

4 minutes ago, beastson said:

We're going on 8 seasons now without a pro-bowler WR

I'm not that impressed by what I'm seeing sorry. Anybody saying WR is the last need on offense is wrong. Chris Godwin is a damn 3rd round pick. I'm not trying to hear the incoming excuses either

To be fair, our QB situation hasn’t been great the past few years. 

I said it plenty of times and got crapped for it. WR is probably our biggest weakness right now after QB. There is a reason we were looking at Sanders. Moore is developing well but isn’t take that big leap soon enough. Samuel is overhyped and won’t be wearing a panther jersey after his rookie contract. 

7 minutes ago, beastson said:

We're going on 8 seasons now without a pro-bowler WR

I'm not that impressed by what I'm seeing sorry. Anybody saying WR is the last need on offense is wrong. Chris Godwin is a damn 3rd round pick. I'm not trying to hear the incoming excuses either

I’m pretty sure we drafted a running back from OSU in the 2nd round over Chris Godwin. 

Samuel doesn’t run good routes IMO.  Great on end arounds and screens.  Thought he played bad today.  

I think Moore is the better actual WR of the two but he hasn’t taken the step this year I expected. 

Overall, we need more diversity at WR. 

Not trashing either.  Like them both but we are missing an element in our WR corp

Just now, CRA said:

Samuel doesn’t run good routes IMO.  Great on end arounds and screens.  Thought he played bad today.  

I think Moore is the better actual WR of the two but he hasn’t taken the step this year I expected. 

Overall, we need more diversity at WR. 

Not trashing either.  Like them both but we are missing an element in our WR corp

Samuel cannot run routes. The kid was a running back at OSU. I’ve never seen Samuel catch a ball with his hands and not his body. 

Moore and Samuel aren't the issue. Moore is on pace for 1100 yards. Our offense is centered around the run. Our receivers numbers will never look sexy. If they were in KC, or another pass heavy team, they would have better numbers.

Archived