• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hindsight being 20/20

stankowalski

Should Cam have jumped on that fumble  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cam have jumped on that fumble

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if it contained chicken wings

7 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

What is this diving on chicken wings nonsense????? Should he have danced for some watermelon 2? And yall wonder why so many people call racism on this forum..... and yet nothing is done about it.... 

The guy who started this thread was banned yesterday (Rayzor got him).

3 minutes ago, Car123 said:

"Only if it contained chicken wings"

I don't why the owner of this site allows racist poo to be littered around. 

Site owner seriously wanted to both sides the bigotry around here by seriously infracting those who called obvious racists, racist. Lol 

i honestly thought cam's front leg was way to straight and almost overextended backwards to be able to get on that ball.  there was no way to bend that front leg and by the time he could have they would have already had the ball.   i've never felt like that was his fault.   now if rivera wouldn't have stopped shula from putting new wrinkles in our offense i do believe we could have won that game.

15 minutes ago, raz said:

i honestly thought cam's front leg was way to straight and almost overextended backwards to be able to get on that ball.  there was no way to bend that front leg and by the time he could have they would have already had the ball.   i've never felt like that was his fault.   now if rivera wouldn't have stopped shula from putting new wrinkles in our offense i do believe we could have won that game.

I don't remember it that specifically, but I do remember thinking that he would have been in a terrible position to try and dive on the ball.

He'd basically have had to collapse almost straight down, which is pretty much impossible.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't remember it that specifically, but I do remember thinking that he would have been in a terrible position to try and dive on the ball.

He'd basically have had to collapse almost straight down, which is pretty much impossible.

i don't think he could have gotten his front leg out of the way to do that.    that's just how i saw it.  i thought all the criticism was just people gloating because ... reasons

13 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Wow what a bunch of pansies.  You honestly think a guy making millions of dollars shouldn't have jumped on that ball?  WTF is wrong with  you people?  He's not a fuging plumber.

He might not be a plumber but he’s laying a lot of pipe...

Him jumping on that ball wouldn’t have changed the outcome. Why do people like you keep bringing up crap from four freaking years ago??

The type of person who cites Dave Chappelle as validation for not being racist despite littering baffling stereotypes is also the same person who laughed at his black white supremacist skit without actually understanding what the point of it was.

Archived