• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This fanbase is borderline psychotic

KillaCamNewton

4 hours ago, Jus Rob said:

Bro every fanbase is the same way

Nahhhhh dude.  I can promise you that the Seahawks Fan base is nothing like this crap show.  Now, I am not complimenting them as one of the best Fan bases, most don't know hardly anything about football, bunch of bandwagon fans who jumped on when they moved here...most have other teams they are fans of because where they moved from.  With that said at least they are passionate as hell when it comes to their team.  They actually give a crap at the game...they have a huge advantage at home because of this very reason.  All the local Western Cities in Washington have stores and shops filled to the brim with Seahawks gear, you see fans everywhere.  When I lived in Upstate South Carolina I NEVER saw Panther fans and the more I have posted on online forums, the more I realize just how terrible this crap fan base is.  You are just flat out wrong guy.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're really not though. I had season tickets through work for the Broncos through one of their worst recent seasons. It was nothing like this.

Well that's because they all have legal weed. Oh, maybe that is one of the reasons they passed the bill...lol

4 hours ago, SmartyHurney said:

It's because y'all are sucking the dick of a backup that caused 2 turnovers in a close game, both 1000% on him. He then lead the team to almost, having a chance to win, but didn't, and along the way threw 3 passes that should have been intercepted.

YOU'RE BLOWING A GUY THAT LOST, HE fuging LOST, AND WAS  BIG PART OF THE REASON.

Turnovers are the #11111111 thing you cannot do on offense, and everyone here is just brushing over them like whatever, doesn't matter, look at that completion percent (which literally doesn't matter).

Jeez dude... We get it, you do not approve of Mr. Kyle Allen! Maybe you can WILL 2015 Cam Newton into existence. If you can't I'm really worried about you, should we call a hotline? DUDE!! Chill the F out, Allen is all we have right now in case you didn't notice. And despite all your spite, Allen did not totally cost us this game. You could argue that two or three of Rodgers overthrows kept it from being a blowout, plus we could talk about the defense crapping the bed to start the second half after making a HUGE goal line stance just before halftime. Most defenses would have been fired up after that stop, but our kitty cats came out to open the second half and let GB walk all over them as if that goal line stance was all that had to do for the game. Blame that trash on the loss, it's just as easy, your clear BIAS puts a rotten vibe on this forum. Maybe go watch some film of this game and have an open mind, you might be surprised.

5 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Exactly.

These people go to such extreme lengths to defend and overpraise him. It's insane. 

To be fair I have gone to extreme lengths to defend Cam, Delhomme, Buerline, Collins, and just about any starting QB for the Panthers.  

Archived