• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mandalorian

Ja  Rhule

4 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

The mechanic was Amy Sedaris! 

Also, this episode must have been the Chef! movie crossover as she was in that, as was Bobby Cannavale, the young bounty hunter's father IRL. 

Oh that makes sense. I couldn't couldn't shake the feeling that he looked familiar even though I couldn't recognize his face.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, Kinographer said:

It would be weird if they cast Pedro Pascal, had him make the rounds with media promotion, and then it all ended up being a bait and switch. I don't think it's actually him in the suit though, he's just doing voice over, so who knows.

Don't be surprised if Mando is actually female. would fit it with the Disney tearing down the male patriarchy and all that poo... 

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

Don't be surprised if Mando is actually female. would fit it with the Disney tearing down the male patriarchy and all that poo... 

What contextual clues has the show given you to make you think the character is female? 

On 12/15/2019 at 11:28 AM, Rubi said:

What contextual clues has the show given you to make you think the character is female? 

Nothing. hell, I thought Timothy Olyphant was the voice.

But....

Disney? Kathleen Kennedy? movies and TV in general?

btw, one of the hottest women of the 70's.

11 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Nothing. hell, I thought Timothy Olyphant was the voice.

But....

Disney? Kathleen Kennedy? movies and TV in general?

btw, one of the hottest women of the 70's.

I think you may need long term care bud

I think it is just we are spoiled by access to actually GOOD dramatic TV content. This ain't it. You want to like it because it's Star Wars but when you peel back the layers it's pretty ho-hum. What makes it much different that some generic SyFy TV series? Basically the Star Wars poo, right? Other than that, not much. 

This isn't impossible to do, Disney has actually made two pretty good Star Wars movies(although they were not the current trilogy movies). This just feels like something that would crush in the early 90's.

28 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

It's basically a live-action cartoon. Watch an old 80's cartoon and this is about the level of character development, plot, etc. you're going to get. Adult males are not the target market, despite what some of us want to believe. 

Agreed. It is a kid's show.

Archived