• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alot to look foward to Offense..Stop the pity party

Matt62881

1 minute ago, Matt62881 said:

He does look like grandpa lol, he just looks like he hurts. But man one more year, haha, he still makes some spectacular catches and sneaks wide open. He shouldn't be asked to block though.

He can still catch and get open, but I think his heart is no longer in the game.  He’s ready.  

8 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Skill positions are enough.

The shuffling and lack of any kind of testicles on the O line is where the problem lies with me. As a collective group which is how a line is graded to me is absolutely atrocious.

Also I think there is more than meets the eye.  I watched Kyle Allen get blasted by 2 Redskins on a missed block by Olsen.  Greg looked down at Allen, turned and walked away.  That is a problem.

I agree but a few pieces is easier to fix then what most here want.

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

He can still catch and get open, but I think his heart is no longer in the game.  He’s ready.  

It would open Ian up to more snaps wich i would like to see, i just think alot of players hearts havnt been in it this year and a dose of Cam would bring it back. I only think Olsen should come back if Cam does.

Without an Offensive line, it's all just wishes. It all starts with the Oline, but this team never seems to get it. If you have a stout line, a team can go far. Without one, you have a GOAT Panther QB beat to sh%t and no consistency. I like your positive attitude though. 

17 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Your QB assessment is incorrect.  Cam is unknown at this point pending his recovery, Allen is a solid starter, Grier is unknown.

Hes on the way to being a starter but is still inconsistent. Today wasnt all his fault but he needs to make decisions quicker and take some of those running lanes, dude is actually quick! With experience i do believe he will be a solid starter so ill give ya that but id say if Cam comes back even 90% he's a known commodity. Thanks for the good reply though, they seem almost impossible to come by on this board.

25 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Without an Offensive line, it's all just wishes. It all starts with the Oline, but this team never seems to get it. If you have a stout line, a team can go far. Without one, you have a GOAT Panther QB beat to sh%t and no consistency. I like your positive attitude though. 

Yea its sad our approach to the oline over the year, I do think he tried last offseason and it resulted in young tackles and underperforming interior olineman. I do think they played decently through our win streak but its because we had consistency and they started to mesh. We have had terrible luck on the injury front this year imo.

Just now, RumHam said:

HOOOOOOMER. SO YOURE HAPPY WITH THE STATE OF THIS TEAM AND BEING LIED TO BY HURNEY? YOURE IN DENIAL. CMC IS THE ONLY CONSISTENT

Wow are you 12? Id say DJ has been consistent over the last 5 weeks considering he leads the nfl in yds in that span but ok, be childish.

1 hour ago, Matt62881 said:

I give reasons for every player i posted i would like intelligent replies but if you cant read or just want to be negative dont post

Yay guys most poo ive ever recieved from calling people out, now i know who the cowards are.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think our skill positions are above average. Unfortunately, we need an OL and possibly a QB 

You think our tackles will develop or do you think we need 4 or 5 of those spots? I know its been said Cam is most likely gone but i think we would be crazy to thr other point.

Archived