• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rappaport: Marty Hurney heavily involved in HC search!!!

6 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Because that won’t stop you from quoting me.

Too bad. Why would I give up my chew toy? And now it has blood on it. Never. Guess you might have to answer a question now and then. I don’t blame you. Dancing around facts is tough work. 

4 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I start by going to the star wars movie in 3D at 5 to distracr myself from the extreme disappointment of the season. Then I don't get into an argument with you since it always gets negative and personal for you and frankly I am done with you for now. Maybe later but not now. Happy New year 

I don’t blame you. You were about to hate going to the tape on that one. My obvious agenda can’t even be brought up. 

18 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

This disastrous scoop was posted by @Mr. Scot in a McCarthy thread

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001092057/article/a-look-at-potential-coaching-changes-across-the-nfl

How on earth do we get rid of him for good, bros? He's awful

If that’s the case I’m good with following the Hornets more and the Panthers much less

19 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I don’t blame you. You were about to hate going to the tape on that one. My obvious agenda can’t even be brought up. 

Don't flatter yourself. Proving you wrong isn't worth the time or effort. There are much better things to do like get ready to see the newest Star Wars movie in 3 D at 5. 

The dark side is strong with you, padewon.

Just now, panthers55 said:

Don't flatter yourself. Proving you wrong isn't worth the time or effort. There are much better things to do like get ready to see the newest Star Wars movie in 3 D at 5. 

The dark side is strong with you, padewon.

Whatever Dork. Just keep my name and agenda Out of your mouth. 

5 hours ago, Mage said:

I mean Rivera won coach of the year twice. 

Only on the Huddle would they try to convince you he was a terrible hire LMAO

Does he win those seasons without McDermott? He came in at the right place, and the right time. He didn't pick McDermott as coach, he didn't call the plays on defense, and he certainly wasn't the one who's schemes were being used on defense.

Right now we're seeing the Bills defense under McDermott's scheme, and we're seeing the Panthers defense under Guru Rivera's 3/4 hybrid scheme. Regardless of what you think of the teams talent wise. One team is playing above it's talent level, and the other isn't. 

What I'm seeing is the same thing that happened here. McDermott came to the Panthers in 2011, then 2012-2015 fielded top 10 defenses. Now the Bills 2 years after he joined their team has a top 3 defense and will be seeing the play-offs.

I hope the next team he goes too they use his defensive schemes, then you can come here and tell me how good of a coach he is. I'll happily eat crow.

Archived