• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody still mad about the Rozier signing??

WOW!!

I was quite meh about him but hot damn; he's arguably a top-5 catch & shoot this year.  Makes it look like the Celtics simply weren't the right squad for him.   This Graham-Rozier thing is actually working out.  Solid backcourt in place.

was never mad about Roz.. with Kemba leaving at $32M and us grabbing Roz  at $19M - I was fine..
I was just set on him being starting PG and Graham being backup PG.. now that both are in starting lineup - would like a little more height (both are 6'1).. but not complaining on how both are playing..

need a better rim protector and rebounding.. Bridges is solid SF but i don't see him growing much more in "allstar" potential.. idk though.. just happy to have Roz, Graham, PJ and Bridges and watch them all grow for right now.. no real expectations so they are able to play free..

18 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

was never mad about Roz.. with Kemba leaving at $32M and us grabbing Roz  at $19M - I was fine..
I was just set on him being starting PG and Graham being backup PG.. now that both are in starting lineup - would like a little more height (both are 6'1).. but not complaining on how both are playing..

need a better rim protector and rebounding.. Bridges is solid SF but i don't see him growing much more in "allstar" potential.. idk though.. just happy to have Roz, Graham, PJ and Bridges and watch them all grow for right now.. no real expectations so they are able to play free..

Agreed.  With the lottery odds change these days, I say it wouldn't be terrible to target a trade to set us up with another guy long term.

Kuzma could be super interesting IMO.  Him and Miles Bridges are really close friends.  Also think Marvin and Monk could be part of a package for him. Marvin is actually a piece that the Lakers could benefit from to make a run. 

Not mad about the signing just annoyed by JBs usage. With Graham’s emergence and Rozier being handed the starting PG role to start the season Monk once again is an after thought. At least Bacon got a shot at cementing his role to start the year. Monk has been nothing more than a sporadic bench player that the staff doesn’t seem to keen on developing.

I though this season was going to be more about developing our draft picks than winning games. It’s looking like we are going to let another high potential lottery pick waste away on the bench. Should have just traded him last season while he still had some value.

8 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Not mad about the signing just annoyed by JBs usage. With Graham’s emergence and Rozier being handed the starting PG role to start the season Monk once again is an after thought. At least Bacon got a shot at cementing his role to start the year. Monk has been nothing more than a sporadic bench player that the staff doesn’t seem to keen on developing.

I though this season was going to be more about developing our draft picks than winning games. It’s looking like we are going to let another high potential lottery pick waste away on the bench. Should have just traded him last season while he still had some value.

I honestly believe if Monk was showing out in practice - he would be given minutes during games.. AND there's been no indication during the minutes he has had - that he would be a stud if given more minutes.. one game here and there where he goes off for 20 is one thing.. but if consistently was putting in +10pts/5rebs/3ast and shooting above .300% = i would be all for him getting more minutes.. but unfortunately that isn't the case

16 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I honestly believe if Monk was showing out in practice - he would be given minutes during games.. AND there's been no indication during the minutes he has had - that he would be a stud if given more minutes.. one game here and there where he goes off for 20 is one thing.. but if consistently was putting in +10pts/5rebs/3ast and shooting above .300% = i would be all for him getting more minutes.. but unfortunately that isn't the case

So was Dwayne Bacon going off in practice or was it his sub par to average defense?

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

So was Dwayne Bacon going off in practice or was it his sub par to average defense?

I think last year he was playing much better and earned some quality minutes in the beginning of the season.. was not performing like he was last year, and then the small injury he had set him back more.. and with the rise of Graham and Roz, he has taken a backseat.. tbh - i dunno

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Many of you people are so bipolar.  Not every player is perfect or sucks.  Monk is a good piece especially with a better big and playmaking wing.  

He is 21.  21 years old.  Give him some time

I haven't closed the book on him by any stretch. He got 17 mins tonight n scored 3pts, 1 reb and 0 ast. Shot 1-3 from 3 and was 1-4 from field. All I'm saying is he ain't earning more mins with that stat line. No way no how. He has to get consistent 

Archived