• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Cap Moving Forward & Free Agent Priorities....

SetfreexX

Willing to resign Bradberry for decent money, not willing to pay him top 5 or even top 10 money because he's solid but in neither of those categories. If he insists, let him walk.

I feel like of our older D linemen we should retain one as a mentor and Addison, who has been solid, productive and dependable without breaking the bank seems the obvious choice there.  He may be 32, but unlike McCoy and Irvin as an UDFA intially coming into the league, he played a lot less his first few years, so the wear and tear is less. Of the 3 he's your best bet to stay healthy going forward.

I'm not terribly inclined to cut Wright just to save 3 million. While his season this year was not impressive, he always had good chemistry with Cam and often made key catches with Cam using him as a safety valve. With Cam's favorite safety valve Olsen gone, I don't think he costs too much to keep around. Butler i'm extremely leery of. Yeah he got 6 sacks, but only this season has he looked remotely useful and he still plays a position where his primary responsibility is stopping the run. How'd we look against the run this year, I forgot?

If Boston doesn't want any more than what he's already making fine, otherwise see Bradberry.

The rest let them walk.

Archived