• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FS1 comments on Burrow Trevor and Tua

raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No, you did nothing except be a jerk. 

Pointing out he spelled the name of a player wrong in his title is me being a jerk? If we couldn’t point out issues with threads you would typically get no replies on the ones you make. 

I do not believe Burrow  is worth the cost it would take the Panthers to move up

Nor  do the Panthers  have the draft pick treasure chest built up for that kind of move without crushing the franchise for years    

I believe we go to the next tier in Rd 2 if we go that way...Eason, Fromm etc

Young man is accurate and moves well in the pocket  and he isn’t lacking for confidence but the nfl is a whole different story...we all know this...they will find every single flaw in his game and maximize it 

I am a big Cam fan as everyone knows, but I have to wonder with both the  foot injury, the reported arthritic shoulder, and now  the not so good optics of some of his personal life in the press, if the combo of the three items, ensures he is gone and yes I know Tom Brady had one occurrence but the optics of one child with one woman is better than five children with two women.  Not a good look for the face of the franchise and NFL teams are all about image

....even if they are extremely hypocritical with enforcing that image  considering CTE and some players with sketchy history with the law, including several in the hall of fame 

IMHO One day Cam will learn the cost of a condom is a lot cheaper than child support and hits to his image.  His to deal with and his business   I personally do not care.  Tepper on the other hand ....might want a total break and start over.

3 hours ago, Varking said:

Pointing out he spelled the name of a player wrong in his title is me being a jerk? If we couldn’t point out issues with threads you would typically get no replies on the ones you make. 

People get what he was trying to say. You were just trying to be a jerk by your comments. Just like pooping all my posts. Like I said before you're petty and add no substance to this thread. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Mahomes put in the same situation would have. Same as Lamar Jackson winning a national championship if given the chance. Some players just don't get to play for Alabama LSU, or Clemson. If you want to say Joe Burrows has peaked I might agree but that doesn't mean he will suck because the dude is a grinder. 

My point was that once the draft is over, anything that Burrows did in college is irrelevant.  He may make it in the NFL, he may not.  Football history is full of qb's who looked great in college and failed in the pros, or did much better in the pros than they did in college.  

That being said, I was impressed by Burrows ability to get off accurate throws under pressure.  If that continues in the NFL, it will serve him well.  

5 hours ago, Snake said:

That's not correcting anything. Maybe you should to choose words correctly. Or am I just being petty? 

Doesn't bother me one bit lol. Sorry you are so easily offended. Pooped the new ones for ya, too. Do those do anything?

Archived