• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your pet

toldozer

Chief.thumb.jpg.d63c555ea5c8fa3e5d481ccc8947d6ec.jpg

This is Chief, our oldest, standing on the counter at his favorite dog store (because the owner knows him and she makes the best homemade treats). He's an 8-year old who's grandparents were Rottie and Husky (hence the blue eye) on one side, Doberman and St. Bernard on the other. He's done well on his diet and stays pretty steady between 95-98 lbs. We began by fostering him at 8 weeks from the local SPCA where I sat on the Board of Directors. 

On 6/1/2020 at 9:01 AM, Anybodyhome said:

Chief.thumb.jpg.d63c555ea5c8fa3e5d481ccc8947d6ec.jpg

This is Chief, our oldest, standing on the counter at his favorite dog store (because the owner knows him and she makes the best homemade treats). He's an 8-year old who's grandparents were Rottie and Husky (hence the blue eye) on one side, Doberman and St. Bernard on the other. He's done well on his diet and stays pretty steady between 95-98 lbs. We began by fostering him at 8 weeks from the local SPCA where I sat on the Board of Directors. 

Finley is pit on one side then husky,  doberman and pit on the other.  I really have no clue how hes 40 pounds. What store is that?

Archived