• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Altered Carbon Season 2

Dex

s2 started off rocky imo, but after 2/3 episodes took off and got really good, I've watched through ep 7 now.  So, anyone who liked s1 but had a hard time getting into the first couple episodes, it does take off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, Harbingers said:

That’s how this universe works. The show runner fuged it up though from what I understand so far. I Haven’t watched it yet so I don’t know where Kovacs ends up. But I’m worried they aren’t going to sleeve flip next season since he’s on Harlan’s world already. 

*spoiler*

Just got done watching season 2. I can say they’re definitely going to sleeve flip next season and it’s exciting because it’ll be the original Kovac. But it also won’t technically be sleeve switching...going to have to watch season 2 to understand.

I absolutely loved season 1. For me, if it was the one and only season it would make you wish so much they continued. Now seeing season 2 it makes you feel like if they just had one season you’d almost appreciate/treasure it much more. Not sure what’s worse.

Season 2 has worse acting and a little too much aggression vs. story. Fighting scenes and flow is drawn out. It doesn’t leave you wanting more. You continue to watch because of season 1. Just too much aggression, drawn out scenes, shallow substance and the poor acting killed it. 

But it wasn’t as bad as I thought. If season 1 was a 10, I’d generously give season 2 a 7. The ending to season 2, I liked. 

Good news is I have a feeling season 3 is going to be better than 2 but nothing will beat 1 for me.

3 hours ago, onmyown said:

*spoiler*

Just got done watching season 2. I can say they’re definitely going to sleeve flip next season and it’s exciting because it’ll be the original Kovac. But it also won’t technically be sleeve switching...going to have to watch season 2 to understand.

I absolutely loved season 1. For me, if it was the one and only season it would make you wish so much they continued. Now seeing season 2 it makes you feel like if they just had one season you’d almost appreciate/treasure it much more. Not sure what’s worse.

Season 2 has worse acting and a little too much aggression vs. story. Fighting scenes and flow is drawn out. It doesn’t leave you wanting more. You continue to watch because of season 1. Just too much aggression, drawn out scenes, shallow substance and the poor acting killed it. 

But it wasn’t as bad as I thought. If season 1 was a 10, I’d generously give season 2 a 7. The ending to season 2, I liked. 

Good news is I have a feeling season 3 is going to be better than 2 but nothing will beat 1 for me.

Ugh looks like we won’t be seeing the Eishindo sleeve. I just have to keep telling myself it’s not the books and someone someday will make the books in all their glory.

Ill give an update on how far they got away from the books this time. I think tonight and tomorrow is gonna be Altered Carbon night. 

Binged both seasons over the last couple weeks,

Thought season two wasn't terrible but not as good as season one. The secondary characters weren't as interesting and at times Kovac was annoying lol

anyone watched the the altered carbon resleeveed?

• 1 month later...

Archived