• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why no talk about trading up to #3 for Tua?

Real1zOnly

7 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Funny because Tua is more athletic and mobile. Played behind a great Oline. No need for him to run behind that Oline if he has all day to throw. You should know this if you watched Alabama for the past 2 years...

He absolutely is not. Especially now. 

I’ve watched almost every Bama game for 35 years. I’m basing it on facts. Tua has never been as mobile as given credit for. And Burrows athleticism is highly underrated. That’s why there is a 3:1 ratio on rushes for each and it sure isn’t the way you stated it. 

How many Bama games did you watch to come to such a zero game conclusion? Was LSUs passing offense and OL not good this year? 

46 minutes ago, Toomers said:

He absolutely is not. Especially now. 

I’ve watched almost every Bama game for 35 years. I’m basing it on facts. Tua has never been as mobile as given credit for.

What does watching Bama for 35 years have to do with watching Tua for 2 years? You showing your age as if it matters to the topic. I respect you old school but you are crazy if you think Burrow is the same athlete as Tua.

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

One of the last things this team needs is less draft picks with close to 25 spots needed. Honestly they need to trade back and gain at least double digits picks. 

I like TUA, just not on this current team. Panthers are not ready for a low pick rookie QB, maybe next year. 

Yeah Lawrence that might not come out or Fields. Good luck with that.

14 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

What does watching Bama for 35 years have to do with watching Tua for 2 years? You showing your age as if it matters to the topic. I respect you old school but you are crazy if you think Burrow is the same athlete as Tua.

Who brought up watching(or not watching) games? YOU. Sorry it didn’t fit your narrative. I’m not as uninformed as you. Didn’t take long to find something to deflect from your fantasy analysis. 

Who came up with a ridiculous theory that is as false as any narrative there is. Proven by facts. Not you claiming  to watch some games and making things up. Is TUA a pocket QB? I can’t wait to here this one. 

29 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

How is that when we are trying to trade our 2nd best O lineman?

Trying to trade Trai is weird, I dunno. And I’d call him our best lol. Dunno who would be considered better.  I can only assume Rhule has a plan. Maybe Trai doesn’t fit the blocking scheme he wants to run, I have no clue. But that’s why we’re going to be addressing OL in the draft and hopefully FA

4 hours ago, Real1zOnly said:

Going to be funny when Tua proves to be a better QB than Burrow. 

Strawman.

I have never once proclaimed any confidence that one-year Joe Burrow is going to be a competent NFL QB, so you can take your damn deflections and shove'em where the sun don't shine.

Know what's gonna be funny though?  The tears of Team Tua when the barely 6 ft. and 215 lb Tua gets eaten alive by the NFL.

28 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Strawman.

I have never once proclaimed any confidence that one-year Joe Burrow is going to be a competent NFL QB, so you can take your damn deflections and shove'em where the sun don't shine.

Know what's gonna be funny though?  The tears of Team Tua when the barely 6 ft. and 215 lb Tua gets eaten alive by the NFL.

Awesome.

3 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Strawman.

I think they said that about Russell Wilson and he has a SB. 

The fact that they haven't said cam is the starting Qb when he is 100% healthy raises alot of red flags to me! I would definitely trade back with the raiders if they want to come up to 7 and take one of these other Qb's like jordan love or herbert and maybe get there 12th and 19th picks in the first round! Also trevor lawrence is coming out is after his junior year and will be the number 1 pick in 2021 regardless of what happens period! I would be absolutely shocked if he stayed!

Archived