• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Rhodes cut?

Real1zOnly

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

84.3% completion rate is just...horrible by any measure. How wrong could they have been using him? What in the world? 

Like Rivera used our corners playing them 10 yards off the receiver every play...?

Ton of family and friends from MN... ALL of them hate Rhodes and think he’s overrated. His is a bit of a surprise to me as an outside observer but not them as fans. He was paid a lot too.

Like Norman, he had essentially been benched at the end of the year.  Norman got a1year$6mil w $2 mil incentive contract.  Probably will get a similar contract .  Sign him, draft Okudah, move Jackson to the slot, put a checkmark on that line, and move on to the next problem.

22 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Holy poo! 84.3% completion rate? LOL!

I could manage that... as long as I could cover Devin Funchess. He'd drop 16% of those wide ass open passes.

Yea he is the Turner of CBs, once a young superstar in making, then after the big payday got lazy and terrible. I memeber him being rumored high on the panther draft board. If we still had Ron and crew(mainly vets), Id be all for signing him. The 2020 panthers are a bad/terrible fit for 2020 rhodes. 

When a few more good CB's hit the market, does that knock Bradberry's price down of what he can get? Supply and demand. If there's more supply that's cheaper, does it affect BB? I say that because maybe he comes back at 11-12 mil a year. Wishful thinking. 

Archived