• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats/Chargers Have Requested Medical Records

App Panther

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i'm really glad i don't hate the patriots anymore 

I'm more indifferent, but I don't want to see them winning titles anymore. Their fans are pretty much the worst people on the planet though, and that's actually putting it mildly.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Unless they think waiting gives Cam to New England---but yeah--that is what I would do.  What incentive does Cam have for helping the panthers?  However, if the Panthers waive Cam, the Chargers would have to wait for the Redskins, Lions, Dolphins, etc. to pass on him.

No they wouldn’t have to wait. Cam’s got more than enough years that he doesn’t go through waivers. I don’t know how many years, but once you’ve been in the league long enough there is no waivers you are basically a FA.

8 minutes ago, nationsford said:

Were keeping cam and teddy , the only way someone would trade for us...

So we’re keeping 4 QBs? Doubt it. And just between Cam and Teddy, that’s 40 mil this season. 

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

Does Winston put butts in seats like Cam?

Maybe not but at least you know that Winston will be healthy to play on Sundays. And with this Coronavirus, stadiums might be pretty empty. I’m sure NE and Bellichick’s goal isn’t to sell tickets.

Just now, MMA said:

Maybe not but at least you know that Winston will be healthy to play on Sundays. And with this Coronavirus, stadiums might be pretty empty. I’m sure NE and Bellichick’s goal isn’t to sell tickets.

The Chargers are desperate to pull in some kind of fanbase. Winston won't do that, and he won't win either. Cam has at least proven himself in the past.

2 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

New England has the comp picks, could make stronger offer than chargers.  Be interesting to see chargers and qb in draft.  Do they wait and hope for Tua.  

If you trade Cam to NE, you’ll do him a great favor. If you trade Cam to LAC, it could push LAC to pass up on a QB that you may want at 7. 

Archived