• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Most Dangerous Player

TerriblePizza

Try posing as a Panther fan on the Saints Report and see what you get.

If you come to talk football & not smack, you will get some good discussion and plenty of + rep. If you want to talk smack, there is a BTL board now (Behind The Levee). There is a regular poster (female) who is a Panther fan & we get along fine with her. In fact, she is a sweetheart & I hope to meet her in Charlotte at this season's game. Several opposing fans have stuck around after their games this year. It's all in how you present yourself. Rude & crude don't cut it ....even for Saints fans. On the BTL board, it doesn't matter. If you want to be rude & crude, go ahead & start your thread there from the beginning.

Jan

Hidden

i love all the asshats from around the country that go to New Orleans, drink till they puke on the streets, then go home and call it a sewer. Then go back and do it again.

There is a reason that NO is one of the most popular convention cities in the country and Charlotte isnt. There is a reason New Orleans hosts Super Bowls and Charlotte doesnt.

Child please.

Not surprise to see DeWill is named NFC South most dangerous player with how he is playing quite the same like last year & haven't lost a step. Not to mention he's keep breaking records too. I hope he will finally get the credits he deserve with going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Smith may be the better player, but he relies on another player for his performance.

Right now, D-will is most dangerous.

Williams is just as reliant on his fellow players -- without the blocking from the offensive line, fullback and wide receivers, he wouldn't be as successful as he has been the last couple of years.

That's not to say he's not an extremely talented back by himself. Just saying a lot of his big play ability does stem from superior blocking.

Williams is just as reliant on his fellow players -- without the blocking from the offensive line, fullback and wide receivers, he wouldn't be as successful as he has been the last couple of years.

That's not to say he's not an extremely talented back by himself. Just saying a lot of his big play ability does stem from superior blocking.

Sure, and why this season he is the most dangerous. Smith happens to have a bad QB throwing to him, making him less dangerous.

If you come to talk football & not smack, you will get some good discussion and plenty of + rep. If you want to talk smack, there is a BTL board now (Behind The Levee). There is a regular poster (female) who is a Panther fan & we get along fine with her. In fact, she is a sweetheart & I hope to meet her in Charlotte at this season's game. Several opposing fans have stuck around after their games this year. It's all in how you present yourself. Rude & crude don't cut it ....even for Saints fans. On the BTL board, it doesn't matter. If you want to be rude & crude, go ahead & start your thread there from the beginning.

Jan

Nice try, but I have posted over there before. I had the audacity to point out that DeAngelo Williams had a better YPC average as well as a better yds per catch average and I was ganged up on by Bush homers and called a few choice names, even though I was respectful, never personally attacked any Saints fan, and my point was right on the money and backed up with facts.

Archived