• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK Short

Jared Patterson

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not in favor of any more extensions for KK.  That's how we got in this mess to begin with.  No kicking the bedpan down the road.

The key word i made a point to include, "accordingly."

If he doesn't play as expected, then they move on. If he returns to being a big piece of the drive and their success, then it would be foolish to let him walk if they can work out a decent extension. 

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

The key word i made a point to include, "accordingly."

If he doesn't play as expected, then they move on. If he returns to being a big piece of the drive and their success, then it would be foolish to let him walk if they can work out a decent extension. 

How many years do you think he has left to play at a high level even if he can pull off a decent full season?   I'm sorry I just can't get behind another contract extension for KK even if he has a decent season next year.  It's time to move on.

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

How many years do you think he has left to play at a high level even if he can pull off a decent full season?   I'm sorry I just can't get behind another contract extension for KK even if he has a decent season next year.  It's time to move on.

Defensive tackles can consistently play into their mid to late 30's. He also has avoided major injuries.  

I'm not suggesting another big pay day. If he can contribute, which I expect he can, there is no reason to move on from him unless he just over values himself at that time. 

5 hours ago, jfra78 said:

76% of all percentages are made up, so are yours

I mean ok? Not that hard look at stats from DTs from a few sites and then compare KK to others with similar salaries...that’s what the info shows...he’s grossly overpaid, that’s been the consensus since the year he was signed.

Archived