• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Rivera try and trade the Panthers first round pick last year for Trent Williams?

Eazy-E

4 hours ago, LegioX said:

I just couldn’t stand his half time adjustments and his inability for clock control

The biggest one for me was continuing to play vets who appeared to dial it in during certain times of the season. Along with that was not getting new blood enough reps, particularly when there was no real hope of the postseason.

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

The biggest one for me was continuing to play vets who appeared to dial it in during certain times of the season. Along with that was not getting new blood enough reps, particularly when there was no real hope of the postseason.

I think the whole "wanting to see everyone go out on their own terms" thing affects his judgment sometimes.

I'll be interested to see what happens in Washington. He's got more control there than most coaches do so it really is all on him.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the whole "wanting to see everyone go out on their own terms" thing affects his judgment sometimes.

I'll be interested to see what happens in Washington. He's got more control there than most coaches do so it really is all on him.

matthew mcconaughey cheers GIF by REBEKAH

Archived