• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC/AFC SB Championship predictions

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

the vikings and saints have been the most consistent of the teams, imo. eagles look great one week and then lose to the raiders, giants on a 3 game losing streak and an awful secondary, cardinals are near average but play in the west which is a joke, etc.

I can honestly see Cincy making it in on a wild card (the ravens or steelers will still overtake them in the division) and then turning it on in the postseason. Denver makes it in by way of having a crappy division and the coaching kicks up a notch in motivation. There's your AFC championship game.

In the NFC, I don't trust the Saints or the Vikes, but both will make it to postseason play. However, I think the NFC championship will be Atlanta and Philly.

Broncos blow out the Bengals through shear playcalling. Philly wins by a nose.

And then Broncos win the SB in what would surely be a classic.

the vikings and saints have been the most consistent of the teams, imo. eagles look great one week and then lose to the raiders, giants on a 3 game losing streak and an awful secondary, cardinals are near average but play in the west which is a joke, etc.

cards looked very average and ordinary throughout the regular season last year.

i'm just thinking that it's going to be someone out of the blue that you wouldn't expect making it to the superbowl. last year at this point everyone was riding the titans and giants jocks.....especially the titans because, well, they were undefeated.

everyone said that the caards were the weakest team going into the playoffs and there was debate about whether or not they should have home field advantage for the wildcard game because their record was worse than the wildcard teams and they were from such a bad division.

what happened was that teams who weren't totally expected to make it to the superbowl made it.

this year won't be much different. it's all about getting hot at the right moment and not peaking too early. teams that are out in front right now most likely aren't going to be able to keep that position for too long.

btw...not saying that it is going to be the panthers that do it.if we even get into the playoffs it is going to be due to a ridiculous run at the end and then only making it in by the skin of our teeth. too many teams will have to fall for that to happen.

Saints and Vikes may indeed secure a first round bye. But the Vikings will never see the Saints as the Saints will be eliminated by their first opponent.

Eagles vs Ravens in the SB. It will be a classic.

If the Saints play an NFC East team in their first playoff game, it's going to be another 50-20 beat down. The Saints own that division... except for Washington for some reason.

If the Saints play an NFC East team in their first playoff game, it's going to be another 50-20 beat down. The Saints own that division... except for Washington for some reason.

Really.

I'll have to Google NO Saint NFC East domination in the playoffs.

EDIT:

*Weird, Google draws a blank.*

Archived