• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And the first coach to fired in 2020

Pantherxtreme

2 minutes ago, SaltnPepper said:

I'm not angry.

And with covid enforcement along with a chance to still lose out we can still get there. 

It's the only hope I have.

We don't play the Jets losing out probably wouldn't be enough... besides it's likely our defense will continue to improve... Your rooting for losses and losing at doing it that is just an ickkk feeling.... accept and hope for the best my friend.

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

We don't play the Jets losing out probably wouldn't be enough... besides it's likely our defense will continue to improve... Your rooting for losses and losing at doing it that is just an ickkk feeling.... accept and hope for the best my friend.

The Jets are stupid. They could stick with Darnold or take Fields.

I'd still be happy with Lance.

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

A logical person won’t. No way you convince 53 competitive athletes and dozens of staff to lose on purpose. 

Especially guys who could lose their jobs, players for whom this could be their last season and guys who are just getting started and haven't made careers yet.

20 minutes ago, SaltnPepper said:

Nobody was saying don't try.

Just don't add new good vets to the roster.

Good vets don’t necessarily get you anywhere either. See 2019 for reference.

Still missing the point in that you’re not going to convince me that an NFL organization is purposely losing. Nor will I take part in celebrating defeat, regardless of what that leads to in the offseason.

A win is a win is a win and I like winning.

Archived