• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 21 Panthers Franchise

Admiral Ackbar

Madden 21 franchise playthrough on YouTube if anyone is interested. I miss playing Madden but the game has gotten pretty stale for me in years past, but I have found watching it is just as entertaining at this point. Dude just finished up the first season and said he would continue, at least this Panthers team made the playoffs lol. Maybe the real one will too...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH64jSO2q-ft8tHIVH7Xzua1eTh5q3EPX

42 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’ve always wondered why people poo an OP that isn’t stupid or uninformed. It’s just an observation or a suggestion. Maybe it’s just some personal vendetta like that random alt that always comes back to do it to me. Any reason behind this one @NAS

NO ONE RESPOND TO CARL.  IT'S A TRAP.  The Lama told me that

8 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’ve always wondered why people poo an OP that isn’t stupid or uninformed. It’s just an observation or a suggestion. Maybe it’s just some personal vendetta like that random alt that always comes back to do it to me. Any reason behind this one @NAS

Madden 21 is definitely stupid and terrible thing to start a thread on. No personal vendetta. 

Archived