• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2021 First Overall Pick

Calboyz13

Let’s say we don’t resign Samuel which could be highly possible.. If you don’t know who Mr pitts from Florida is you might wanna do your research dudes a Monster at 6’6 .239 height might scare you (because of Benjamin and Funchess) but Pitts is like your Megatron Jr Great eyes High points the ball Great down the field route running and speed to get open.. Imagine Robbery Anderson Pitts and Moore Sheesh

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’ve been pushing for Pitts pretty hard but some mocks have him being picked #5 overall and I’m not sure we make it there. I would love Pitts or Justin Fields if either one is at a spot where we are picking. 

If we're top 5 I'm having a hard time not picking Wilson if he's there. Pitts looks like a stud, but I have a hard time justifying a TE in the top 5.

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we're top 5 I'm having a hard time not picking Wilson if he's there. Pitts looks like a stud, but I have a hard time justifying a TE in the top 5.

Same. When we were in the 10-15 range I’m thinking TE. Top 5 I want a QB. 

Pretty rare an QB taken with a top pick sits on the bench these days. Actually can’t remember one since Rodgers and even he wasn’t a top pick. So I’m not sure why you’d put a rookie behind this oline and expect anything. Other than ruining or injuring him. Again.

There are only a few top oline prospects...but draft seems loaded with secondary talent later on and WR talent all over the place.

LB seems shallow this year as well. I think the Panthers would be certified insane and it’s confirmed stupidity to not fix the oline yet again and expect a different result with a rookie QB.

Oline then LB makes much more sense this year.

Unfortunately there is no one in the FO that can properly scout oline talent whether FA or the draft so I’m not exactly sure what the plan will be.

Archived