• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots vs Jets

Hoenheim

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Yall are a trip cam gets every excuse and TB gets none.

the game threads look like teddy just threw a game winning td in the super bowl any time he’s able to convert a third and 5+ and you’re whining because he’s not getting any excuses. people here have thrown our top tier receiving corps and our coaching staff under the bus to try to head off any and all criticism of precious teddy. i would say it’s gonna be awkward when teddy is gone but no, not really, i saw how kyle “baby goat” allen’s boosters tried to act like it never happened by the end of the year. there are no learning experiences because you people don’t act in good faith.

And my problem with teddy is the same problem I stated from the get go, signing him to replace what we knew was a healthy cam we were releasing was asinine, unless the shoulder was a serious issue, which we were and still to this day are told but it’s looked fine 

Now it’s still mid way through the season and the shoulder holding up the full season is still in question, but I was hoping to use the money from cutting cam towards other areas and go after a qb, rather than sign Kyle Allen 2.0 if they were going the cut cam route.

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Still though, that's averaging less than 6 a season back when league wasn't nearly as pass-friendly. Would be interesting to see some numbers on how TD numbers and distribution have changed over the year.

Scoring was much lower back then... the NFL has gotten smaller and faster since too, that makes rushing as the Field gets smaller easier. Impressive none the less.

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the game threads look like teddy just threw a game winning td in the super bowl any time he’s able to convert a third and 5+ and you’re whining because he’s not getting any excuses. people here have thrown our top tier receiving corps and our coaching staff under the bus to try to head off any and all criticism of precious teddy. i would say it’s gonna be awkward when teddy is gone but no, not really, i saw how kyle “baby goat” allen’s boosters tried to act like it never happened by the end of the year. there are no learning experiences because you people don’t act in good faith.

This single statement is hilariously ironic cantrell considering the hissy fits and race baiting you have always thrown over even minor criticism. TB doesn't have fumblitus.

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Almost everyone else posting in this thread sh*t on TB nonstop.... I don't dislike CM I dislike most of his homers on the theeeh huddle.

Thats false af

Everyone here is speaking highly of what Teddy is capable of.

The discussion is, is he capable of exerting the next level talent to win games. 

I like teddy, and everyone else likes him to. But to like him doesn't mean we don't get to critique.

He, at this point, doesn't seem to be able to generate a killshot mentality with the offense.

He just seems like part of the process.

I'd love to see Teddy overtake this offense, take ownership and make it great. But he's passive as hell, and it speaks loud.

10 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

And my problem with teddy is the same problem I stated from the get go, signing him to replace what we knew was a healthy cam we were releasing was asinine, unless the shoulder was a serious issue, which we were and still to this day are told but it’s looked fine 

Now it’s still mid way through the season and the shoulder holding up the full season is still in question, but I was hoping to use the money from cutting cam towards other areas and go after a qb, rather than sign Kyle Allen 2.0 if they were going the cut cam route.

TB has one fumble I shutter to think how many KA would have behind this line.

Archived