• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little healthy scratch

ncfan

Just now, Verge said:

Teams talk and things get released, especially when the draft is over. I can tell you most of the Cardinals grades from 2018 just from various media lol. Most teams have a lot of data and information on what others will likely do. Scouts don't exactly avoid each other. 

Thanks for the response but it’s a question I’ve always had when TV types make these statements. Just the NFL personnel I’ve ever encountered were CIA-like in getting and giving info. Even ones they release after are probably adjusted with their picks moved higher. But you know all that too. 

A good rule I heard long ago. Don’t give money to lazy. 

Just now, Toomers said:

Thanks for the response but it’s a question I’ve always had when TV types make these statements. Just the NFL personnel I’ve ever encountered were CIA-like in getting and giving info. Even ones they release after are probably adjusted with their picks moved higher. But you know all that too. 

A good rule I heard long ago. Don’t give money to lazy. 

Haha you definitely aren't wrong. Don't pay attention to main stream news sites when it comes to that kind of stuff. 

Regardless of game film, Little's combine was a massive red flag. Overall I think the Combine is overrated except for when a guy hugely over or underperforms expectations. Little's Combine screamed "not an NFL athlete". We've drafted too many of those types of guys with predictable (failed) results.

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Regardless of game film, Little's combine was a massive red flag. Overall I think the Combine is overrated except for when a guy hugely over or underperforms expectations. Little's Combine screamed "not an NFL athlete". We've drafted too many of those types of guys with predictable (failed) results.

Exactly. I don’t know how you can watch the combine drills and say he was an athlete. We said Gaulden was an athlete and he tested the worst of any DB at the combine. It’s almost as if we go to the combine (pre-Rhule) for the room service.

Archived